Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oz's Secret Life?

Fosco just took an online quiz called Is Your Man Gay? (N.B., the quiz asks for your email before displaying results, BUT you do not need to enter a real email to get them...). This seems like an important question, as Fosco and Oz are getting pretty serious and thinking about marriage (thanks for nothing, California). As the site notes,

Nobody wants to think their significant other is playing for the other team, but anything is possible. Some men are in a committed relationship and living on the down low. Is there a chance your man might prefer the company of men? Take our telling quiz and find out if you're at risk for losing your man to the handsome guy next door.
Fosco has certainly met his share of guys like this (sometimes he's even "met" them). But when it comes to Oz, this question seems particularly vexing--especially as the "handsome guy next door" is a Brazilian surfer.

So what's the verdict? It's unhelpful.
We're not saying your man is gay; we're just saying he might be gay.
What the hell am I supposed to do with that conclusion? I mean, is Oz sleeping with Fosco because Oz is gay? Or because he "might be gay"? Which is it? How can I know? Help me, Carole Rome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the most ridiculous thing you've posted... you must be bored!

...and you know the answer to the other questions...

FOSCO said...

Okay, it may be a little ridiculous... but so is this quiz (and that's kinda my point).

And yes, for the record, I do know the answer to the other questions.

Anonymous said...

I knew that was your point babes... and I knew you knew the answers... I just thought, "Aren't all online quizzes like that?"

<3