Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Adventure Begins

"I want to have the same last dream again
The one where I wake up and I'm alive."

On Saturday afternoon, I finished packing and prepared to load all of my belongings into the moving truck. This was no small task, as my library numbers almost 2000 volumes. Naturally, I needed some big strong mens. This message is a shout-out of appreciation to the following moving helpers:

A-Bomb, Master of the Hand Truck
Dr. T(eeth), Loader Extraordinaire
Tattoo Phillip, Grand Champion of Moving Van Tetris
Uncle Workhorse, Consultant for All Recent Moves
Aunt Reclusia, Stronger Than She Looks

Thanks to these people, the truck was loaded and gone within an hour and a half. Of course, the loading would have gone faster with help from someone like Crystl Bustos, American softball player, but she was busy with the World Cup (of Softball). Call me, Crystl. Fosco needs a formidable woman like yourself.

In gratitude, I remain
FOSCO!

No comments: